Poll question from HowAboutWe.
Hmm I’d select option 1 or 2 depending. -RS
Does this count “Made it home safe” texts?
I think that if I sent them a text letting them know I had a good time and they thought I was coming on too strong or that I sent it too soon, I’ll probably be better off without them in the long run. The older I get the less tolerance I have for games. If you like someone let them know. Maybe they like you back. If they don’t, respect that.
Then again, I am single.
- notso-darling likes this
- jennhoney likes this
- aliceadair likes this
- clairesalcedo likes this
- penguindownunder likes this
- wardamnlife likes this
- lucilleduquette said: I prefer 2- a text the very next day, because it says “I STILL like you even after the buzz from last night’s drink or two has worn off.” 1 is fine too though.
- deeplistening likes this
- womaninterrupted likes this
- sallydoodle likes this
- myturtlespeedy likes this
- glitterbubbles reblogged this from myturtlespeedy and added:
- glitterbubbles likes this
- myturtlespeedy reblogged this from section9 and added:
- biteofpythias said: Assuming you like the person and are excited about seeing them again, answer 1 is the only grown-up answer. 2 and 3 are just about game-playing to varying degrees.
- deliciousdeviance likes this
- bniche said: #1. Frankly… I’m not a fan of the chase and the “rules” of dating, but that’s just me.
- samalame likes this
- section9 reblogged this from stateofdate and added:
- section9 likes this
- stateofdate posted this